Thursday, March 24, 2011

Midnight Boudoir

A few days this month I've got together with Meredith of Milton Schoolhouse fame and worked on getting some product photos for Glenda's shop Midnight Boudoir. She makes beautiful pieces with feathers.
About a month ago Glenda sent Meredith a few boxes of her fascinators so she could model them and Meredith asked if I would help her do this.
I knew I wanted to give a feel of someone actually wearing them out so people could see what they might use them for and also to have a good idea of how they'd really look on them. I also knew I'd like to show them in both formal and casual ways.
I never would have been able to come up with all the ways Meredith thought of to wear them. I'm so grateful she was so creative because like I said, I really wanted to showcase their versatility. Placing some on clothes as a boutonniere and accenting a hat are probably some of the best examples of this.

So go check out Midnight Boudoir's shop on Etsy, but also Meredith & Joel's adventures at the Milton Schoolhouse. It's very entertaining. They also have an Etsy shop, you can follow the shop link on the top of their page.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment