Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gabriella & Matt's Wedding

Matt, Gabe & their friends & family were all a great bunch of people to spend the day with. Everyone was a lot of fun and they really seem to be good for each other.

I couldn't have asked for a more smiley bride. The corners of her mouth were ear to ear all day. Her face muscles must have still been sore into the next day.

The ceremony was at the Conservatory in St. Charles. It was my first opportunity to photograph there. The place is beautiful. You get the feeling of an outdoor wedding with the comfort and confidence of still being inside. The reception hall was also a first time for me and a great place as well. It was at the Franklin Room down in Soulard. A fantastic old building in a fantastic old area. There's so much character down there.

I thought I'd do a slide show this time. It seems to be a good way to follow through the day. Plus this way you get to see a lot more photos. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment